- State funds
- Municipal business support centres
- Other organisations providing surety services
- 1C: Enterprise: State Business Support Fund configuration
- Business support fund company portal created on the basis of a pattern
- Accounting of requests for obtaining guarantee fund support.
- Accounting of terms of loan agreements offered to small and medium-sized businesses by partner banks and entrepreneur credit programme participants.
- Accounting of surety agreements between the Fund and entrepreneurs.
- Accounting of correspondence from partner banks (limit increase letters, letters informing of accrual and repayment of overdue debts, letters on the closing of loan agreements).
- Creating reports showing the activity status of a surety organisation, using both standard and flexible templates.
- Statistics of entrepreneur requests.
- Creating reports on the key results of activities of the Fund and municipal entrepreneur support centres.
- Creating a single information space.